If you enjoyed the site and want to help making it more complete you can
give one or more pictures of vehicles. Your name, optionally with
your email or a link to your web page, will appear next to each picture
donated by you and also on this page.
If you've got a digital camera it's easy to take such shots; you can do
it even without allotting time just for it; for example you can take pictures
while waiting for a bus in the station or while walking thru the city.
With a good camera and during sunny days one can picture running vehicles
as well. There are no legal restrictions, being on the public domain.
To keep the stylistic and functional unity of the site I can accept only
pictures which, like my own ones, meet the following criteria:
Did I persuade you? I'm waiting then an email.
- Resolution at least 1024x768, preferably 1280x960 or more;
2048x1536 it's perfect;
- No later editing (cropping, cutting or others);
- I can only accept pictures from their authors; the shots must be free of
any restrictions and the author must allow them to be used in any way by
- Pictures taken prefferably from the front-right part of the vehicle, with the
inventory number, license plate (if existing) and running line clearly
- Preferably without pictures/texts/logos with the author's name or with
such elements as small and discrete as possible.
People which have contributed to the Constanta site so far:
- Stefan Puscasu: 447 pictures.
- Cristina Albu & Radu Czech: 92 pictures.
- Kostj Kozlov: 45 pictures.
- Catalin Ghita: 29 pictures.
- Dragos Anoaica: 29 pictures.
- Alex Chirila: 17 pictures.
- Cristian Ciobanu: 8 pictures.
- Marian Andrei: 3 pictures.
- Mircea Nagoda: 1 pictures.
- Celestin Draganescu: 1 pictures.